Blue Danube: Family Riverboat Adventure - Westbound on ms Treasures on MS TREASURES
Selected as one of the "10 Best River Cruises" by Fodor's Travel! And a two-time winner of "Top River Cruise Line" for families, as voted by the readers of Travel + Leisure! There is no better way to experience the heart of Europe with your family than on a leisurely Tauck Bridges Danube river cruise aboard ms Esprit, ms Joy or ms Savor. Unpack only once as you travel from Budapest, Hungary, to Slovakia, Austria ...
One of five 361-foot (110-meter) riverboats in Tauck's Destination Fleet, ms Treasures accommodates no more than 118 guests, while similar-sized riverboats average about 160. Guest amenities inside her 14 lush 300-square-foot suites include brocade upholstery, roomy walk-in closets with built-in drawers, spacious marble baths with full-size tubs, and two French balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that open to idyllic riverscapes. She also sports seven 183-square-foot cabins, similarly furnished. Standard cabins (150 square feet) are cozy and comfortable and are similar in décor and style to our larger suites. 85% have floor-to-ceiling windows with real French balconies that open on to a balcony in the fresh air; all have in-room movies, minibar, adjustable heating and cooling, private bathroom and shower with pampering toiletries.
We couldn’t find just the right words to describe the sumptuous new bedding and amenities we custom ordered for your in-cabin cruising comfort... 400-thread-count satin bed linens made from the finest combed cotton... puffy white duvets and pillows of very fine mako cotton, with a hypoallergenic 90% down filling... 100% cotton blankets, temperature balancing and so soft to the skin... and thick pillow-top mattresses that lull you to sleep... along with the Essentials Line of Molton Brown bath products, exclusive to Tauck... absorbent terry cloth robes and fluffy towels... hair dryers... but we do know they are key for waking up refreshed and relaxed for your traveling pleasure.
Amenities aboard ms Treasures
- Open seating in dining room; flexible dining times; vegetarian meals always available
- Alternate dining venue for classic favorites at lunch and dinner and lighter breakfasts in the morning
- Al fresco dining on Sun Deck, weather permitting
- American breakfast room service available in Category 7 suites
- Complimentary snacks served 10:00 AM – midnight
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and “themed” fun
- Two 110-volt and two 220-volt outlets included in every cabin for small electronics; minibar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks
- Complimentary Internet & Email available
- Fitness center; massages available; putting green on Sun Deck; jacuzzi on Sun Deck – available 24 hours
- Bicycles available aboard for use ashore
- Laundry service available